EXIDA SYMPOSIUM 2018:
Future Challenges of Automotive Safety
JOIN OUR SYMPOSIUM
AND LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FOLLOWING INTERESTING TOPICS TO BE PREPARED FOR THE FUTURE CHALLENGES
The Automotive Industry is currently changing rapidly because of new Use Cases like highly or fully autonomous driving and related new technology approaches.
This will challenge all participants of development projects in this area.
New innovative concepts and solutions need to be considered and developed especially in the area of Automotive Functional Safety.
Among other topics, during the exida Symposium we will discuss:
• The impact of new technologies on Functional Safety
• ISO 26262 & Artificial Intelligence
• Systematic Integrity and probabilities
• Innovation driven Agile Development and Safety
• Relations to other domains like SOTIF and ASPICE
• Latest news from the 2nd edition of ISO 26262
We are looking forward to seeing you at the exida Symposium 2018.
|Date:||18. – 19. October 2018|
|Price:||regular € 1.695,–
early bird (until 16th of July 2018) € 1.500,–
The price does include accommodation but no tax.
For more information and registration please contact Kerstin Tietel:
tel. +49-89 44118232 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org