exida provides comprehensive Automotive Functional Safety, Process and Machinery Industry and Process Quality training for industry professionals.
We provide a complete range of Functional Safety courses for end user industry professionals and for original equipment manufacturers. They cover sectors such as Automotive and Process and Machinery Industry, courses on Requirements Development and Management Methodology and on Process Quality and Capability based on ASPICE and associated standards.
By offering courses at Beginner, Practitioner, and Expert levels, our goal is to share our ever updated knowledge and skills with our trainees so that they can cost-effectively design, implement, operate, and maintain the safest automation systems.
exida training is at the foundation of exida’s vision for EXcellence In Dependable Automation
The exida.eu Course Catalog is divided into the following main categories:
- Functional Safety - Automotive
- Functional Safety - Process Industry
- Functional Safety - Requirements, Development and Management Methodology
- Process Quality and Capability
Courses are available on different platforms, from single-day public courses to week-long customized, onsite training workshops.
Standard Course Offerings
- ISO 26262 Automotive Functional Safety
- IEC 61508 FMECA Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis Process Machinery Industry Mechanical
- ISO 13849 Safety of machinery Process Machinery Industry
- ISO 25119 Tractors and Machinery for Agriculture and Forestry Functional Safety
- ISO 15504 - ASPICE PAM 3.0 Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination