exida offers support in the following analysis:
- Failure Mode Effects and Diagnostic Analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Fault Insertion Test
- Mechanical FMEA
- Interference Freeness, Dependent Failures and Common Cause Failure (CCF)
- Silcap and Fault Insertion
In order to better support these activities and according to exida‘s quality policy services, is to be made available mainly tool-based.
This is done by exida adopting both commercially available and used self-developed tools.
The strategy taken is to ensure the appropriate interfaces for a seamless integration, so exida promotes a tool based approach that allows to cover almost the entire V-cycle.
Below is a list of self-developed tools by exida:
• Safety Case DB
• SILcal v.9
And below the main third party adopted tools:
• IBM – Doors
• IQ-FMEA (currently replaced by SILcal v.9)
• FaultTree+ (currently replaced by SILcal v.9)