exida is providing its experience in order to contribute to the success of its Customers assessment initiatives
An assessment shall provide industrial End-Users, and Automotive OEM and Tier-1 with trust in the product.
It shows the compliance of the product with the product requirements and standards and of the process with the standards requirements.
The assessment results are the Assessment Report (public in case of Certification) and Assessment Recommendations Report (confidential).
An Assessment Report usually contains the main following elements:
- Technical description of the system
- Listi of technical safety properties
- Description of the compliance with the technical objectives of the standard
- Description of the compliance with the process objectives of the standard
- Explicit list of the deviations, if any
An Assessment Recommendations Report contains all the actions suggested for improvement; these actions are suggested and not compulsory, because a recommendation always refers to the acceptable lacks so, by definition, it is a not enough strong reason to fail at an assessment. Anyway, it is a good practice to implement all the identified improvements taking due account of the suggested actions.