- As explained the basis of the IEC ISO Certification of the Customer Product is a detailed Safety Case. The Safety Case compiles the arguments and evidence documents for meeting the applicable IEC or ISO requirements.
- exida engineers compile the arguments for meeting each applicable IEC or ISO requirement. Customer and exida engineers will collect all related evidence documents to demonstrate that the arguments have been implemented and tested or audited during product development and outstanding action items have been closed.
- The deliverable will be the final Safety Case that will be provided to the assessor in the form of an electronic SafetyCaseDB file or a Safety Case report.
- SafetyCaseDB with technical requirements and typical solutions
- SafetyCaseDB with safety management requirements and typical solutions