Creation of the draft of the FSM Plan
- The Safety Plan or Functional Safety Management (FSM) Plan is a key document in any IEC 61508 / ISO 26262 development project. It specifies how functional safety will be ensured throughout the entire development project and in production.
- The Safety Plan must identify the various roles and responsibilities as they apply to the development process. The Safety plan lists the various techniques and measures that will be implemented as part of the development project to ensure that the targeted SIL / ASIL is achieved.
- The deliverable of this task is the draft Safety Plan that the Customer must subsequently refine and implement in their development process.
- FSM and V&V Plan templates and checklists
- SafetyCaseDB with safety management requirements and typical solutions